Terms and Conditions for “Airtight Plan Guarantee”
October 26, 2023
● All clients within 30 days of subscribing to any Playbook plan are eligible to participate in the Airtight Plan Guarantee Feature.
○ Beyond 30 days, Playbook's standard refund policy as outlined on the billing page
● Clients must be fully onboarded to Playbook, which includes completion of all steps within the onboarding funnel as well as enabling automation
● The 3rd party financial plan must be generated after the commencement of the Playbook subscription and after the client is fully onboarded.
2. Eligible Financial Planners ("CFPs")
● The Certified Financial Planner (CFP) must have
○ An active certification, defined as any individual who currently holds CFP® certification and is up to date with all CFP Board requirements.
○ No disciplinary history with the CFP Board.
○ No bankruptcy disclosures within the last 10 years.
3. Scope of Financial Plan Assessment
● The financial strategy or tax advantage proposed must be legal, available to all US citizens, and must exclude any state-specific tax advantages or investments.
○ For example, this excludes 529 plans, HSA/FSA accounts, and tax credits specific to one state.
● Eligible Investment Options
○ Only liquid, widely available assets such as common stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, etc., will be considered.
● Performance Benchmarking
○ Any performance assumed for the CFP's analysis should align with historical stock-market returns, maintaining reasonable assumptions on the market's performance.
● Time Frame of Analysis
○ Financial plans should be analyzed within a reasonable time frame, such as the next 5 to 30 years. For instance, an analysis extending 100 years out dealing with generational wealth transfer is outside the scope of this agreement.
4. Submitting and Analyzing a Refund Claim
● To submit a refund claim, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
○ The 3rd party financial plan which clearly states:
- The client's full name.
- The date the plan was created by the 3rd party (i.e., the CFP).
- The full name and email of the financial planner or company being used.
○ A short description of why the 3rd party plan is deemed a better fit than Playbook’s plan.
● Playbook will review all claims internally and respond within 5 to 7 business days. Playbook will review the CFP's plan and claims, and with a reasonable basis, determine the eligibility for a refund. Submission of a claim does not guarantee a refund.
Refund Policy in Case of Disputed Plan
● Clients will receive a full refund if the claim is made within 30 days of subscribing to a Playbook plan, and Playbook agrees with the CFP’s claims.
● Beyond 30 days, the standard refund policy as outlined on Playbook’s billing page